Thank you for you interest in INK.
Want to follow INK? Here’s how you can connect with us on social media:
- Get event updates, conference round-ups, and read interesting interviews and articles about INK Fellows, Speakers and community members on the INK Blog.
Media Request Tipsheet
Interested in covering the INK Conference or any other INK events?
INK invites a small number of requesting journalists to cover each conference/event. We give priority to proposals from journalists:
- who work for mainstream and online media outlets capable of reaching large or influential audiences
- who have a track record of insightful coverage in areas related to INK
- who have a specific commission for coverage of the conference (and not just of speakers or others attending)
Some things to note:
- We take great care in filming INK for INK talks. It is very rare that we invite outside cameras for video and TV efforts, but we are happy to evaluate all requests for conference footage.
- We do not admit outside photographers.
- We are unable to consider press passes for freelancers without an assignment letter from the outlet for which you wish to report.
Please use any of the following when referring to the INK conference: INK Conference + Year (eg: INK Conference 2016) or INK+Year (eg: INK2016).The following terms are not correct: INKTalks, INKtalks event, INKtalks Conference, INK + Year + Conference (eg: INK 2016 Conference), INK/TED; TED-INK; TEDIndia; TEDxIndia, etc.
Contact us with your name, the name of your media outlet, and your proposed area of coverage. Press decisions are generally made in the months preceding the conferences/events, and accepted attending press are notified prior to each event.
Image requests should be sumbitted to the relevant individual coordinating press efforts at each event. Image requests must be accompanied by the following information:
- Specification of requested image (eg: speaker name, speaker on stage or speaker profile, etc)
- Preferred file format
- Deadline for receipt of image
A photo credit will be provided when the image is delivered. This credit must run in full.
Requests for interviews should be submitted to the individual coordinating media attendance at the events. Your request should include the following information:
- Name of publication/outlet
- Brief background on your interview request
- Your bio
- Your deadline
How to republish, link to and embed INK talks
For all other questions, please contact us.