Be the first in line to get updates on our Fellows Program 2021!
Who Can Apply
The INK fellowship is open to all individuals across the globe.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- We’re looking for gamechangers who’re redefining their fields of work and have the potential to make a significant impact on the world. We want to bring your stories to a wider audience.
- Applications should be emerging innovators specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact. Have a look at our past Fellows’ profiles here to get an idea of the diversity of the program.
- Your work should speak for itself.
- Selected INK Fellows must be present for the entire duration of the INK Conference (for theyear they are selected) and prepare to be present 2 days earlier for onsite curation.
|AUG 18th 2019||:||Application and Nomination Period closes|
|Oct 2019||:||Fellows 2019 Announcement|
|12 Nov 2019||:||Arrival and Fellows 2019 Orientation|
|13 Nov 2019||:||Fellows 2019 Curation and Mentorship|
|14 Nov 2019||:||INK Conference|
Before filling out your INK Fellowship application, we recommend you read through the following tips so you can make the most out of the space provided. Good luck, and we look forward to hearing all about you!
- Be concise. We want to know as much about you as possible, so pack your responses tight with information. Structured responses are also always helpful!
- Don’t understate (or overstate). Keep it straightforward and honest.
- When supplying web links, send us additional material that truly strengthens your application. And make sure all your links work!
- Apply early. Don’t wait until the very end.
- Save an offline copy. Our website does not allow you to save your application and come back to it later. Keep an offline copy in case of a broken connection or other error.